View Single Post
      07-27-2007, 10:11 AM   #54
herbz
hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 325e

Im also just starting to get fed up with it here... and I've lived here all 21 years of my life...

I'm used to being around college campuses which is fine really... people are nice enough.... but I recently got a job/internship in downtown Boston near Back Bay, god these people really make me wanna move far far far far away from this city lol. Everyone is such a friggen dick head in the "professional" world. You say hi to someone you know and they don't answer like they're better than you, when in reality they're like a 5'1" queef that couldn't lift a feather or hold any sort of interesting conversation beyond the weather or food.

Im just done saying hi to people... you say hi to me that's fine, I'll talk to you.... but I'm not about to make an effort to befriend someone anymore because the people here all have some sort of complex like they're better than everyone, when really Boston is a tiny ass city with no club scene, no bar scene, no car scene, just a bunch of working class **** that have no idea how to have fun.

I do love the Red Sox, but ever since they won the world series, Fenway has been diluted with bandwagon family fans that don't know jack shit about baseball and who make the ticket prices go up to $80 a pop. I remember the days where we could smoke butts in the bleachers and swear at the outfielders without offending some *** rich mom and her annoying kids.

After I graduate I think I'm outta here as well.
Appreciate 0