05-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #24
edski
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 328 Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnniewalker View Post
mind me asking where did you get the clear bra from? my car looks similar to yours, but with plenty of scratches lol

nice and clean looking car
Hey Johnnie,

I just checked out some pics of your car and it definitely looks VERY similar ahhaah seems we have similar taste in mods lol

I got the clear bra at advanced mobile group http://*****************************/

They are highly reputable and he has installed a lot of clear bras for a lot of the guys in the forum that are in the GTA.
And he works with Picus, they have a shop together.

I got the full hood covered which included the entire hood, headlights, fog lights, fenders, bumber, and mirrors

It's saved my front a few times from few decently sized rocks. As you can see from the pictures the good thing is that you can't tell that bra is there. People don't even know it's there until I point it out and I show them a small stress relieving cut in the corner on the hood.

If you are able to get the full hood as oposed the 24" extension I would highly recommend it.

6MT; Sport PKG; Premium PKG; Executive PKG; M-Sport Shifter; 30% Tints; Body Colour OEM Style Splitters; Performance Aluminum Pedals;
Performance OEM Exhaust;Performance OEM Intake; Rear Deck Spoiler; 19" Avant Garde M310;Body Colour Painted Reflectors; H&R Street Performance Coilovers
Appreciate 0