View Single Post
      12-11-2011, 01:08 AM   #30
Ryan_M
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 3.0si / R171 SLK55

Thanks all for the compliments, I am having a real struggle deciding whether to keep her or not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZZ View Post
awesome car, love the LMs and the boot setup
The great thing about the subwoofer box is that it is so easily removable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjdizzle94 View Post
damn so sick. you just convinced me to get my roof wrapped gloss black
Do it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1 Beem1n View Post
I'd go a little lower if hong kong roads would allow at and some spacers would finish the look I think. Other than that everything looks great
I wish I could go lower too, but you guessed it, HK roads (more like parking garages) won't allow it. I have spacers sitting in the garage, but scared of the rub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lync9763 View Post
Does Hong Kong have a track at all? When i visited there... i only seen very tall buildings no matter where i went...
You will be surprised to know that only 30% of Hong Kong is urbanized. The closest track is located in Zhuhai/Macau.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo88 View Post
love ur list!
Thx bro, this list is not even half as impressive as some of the other members out here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnylin1 View Post
hong kong's got some sick spots for pics...!
FYI, the first few pics were taken under a bridge in Shatin close to a water processing plant haha. The newer ones were taken at my apartment parking garage lol. Albeit, there are many nice spots, especially in the Central district.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_PharmD View Post
love the car...what size of tires u running?
F - 235/19/35
R - 265/19/30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
looks great!

whyd you ditch the supersprint for the AE? supersprint is rarer out here and i've never gotten a chance to hear it in perosn
Personally, I thought the Supersprint was a bit too quiet for me as it was only a cat-back. The Supersprint also had some major drowning issues and I realised that the high-pitched N54 exhaust note was drowned out.

I did a lot of research and had considered many options. I was seriously considering going with the Vanguard, but AE presented me with the best balance. Not too loud, no rasp, amplified the 335 sound.
Appreciate 0