Rainbow Racer
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4cs

Garage List
2019 M4cs  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff@topgearsolutions View Post
The meth line was run on top of the cowl where it is recommended (farthest point away from heat and protected by the cowl). The WW reservoir was on fire upon popping the hood as well as components near the turbo area/engine cover area, 2 separate fires actually. I'd speculate that meth splashed over onto the turbo side of the engine and started its own fire and may have leeched back to the WW reservoir. Without having a camera at that onset of the problem we can only speculate.

The meth line did not go up until some time later that much I know.

If anyone is convinced this is indeed not a meth fire I would be happy to hear their opinions but I'm pretty convinced seeing what I've seen/heard/been told by various people.
The more I look at the pic, the more I'm convinced that the meth line wasn't properly ran. That line looks fused to the battery line now. IDK, maybe a friend of the friend of the friend of this car can chime in. I'm pretty interested as well as I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone either. Jeff, can you PM me more pics possibly?
Appreciate 0