beemerbird
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: Merc diesel

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicnerve View Post
Maybe the car is too narrow to accomodate the front rad, brake ducts and foglights while maintaining large enough openings to the rad/brakes to allow sufficient airflow?

Just a thought. The E92 has brake ducts & foglights but I suspect it's a wider car.
Totally valid points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotNormal View Post
Cheers

And yes, i looked at the spec of yours, haha, it's more purposeful that way - i like purpose

Revo remap ?

I also wish they produced yours with the DSG box, i found, on test drive, that i was always swapping cogs, fun when driving spiritedly, but i'm getting lazy these days :P
Hell, and I thought only women were nosy.

Nah......go all the way the MTM map. Think not actually!

Rumour is it might be on its way. Swapping cogs lol!! You really are used to the torque of the big D me thinks. 450NM from 1,600 revs right through to meet the bhp, you weren't driving it right. I overtook a dawdling woman today in 5th gear, just over 2k revs, foot down and there I was gone, that was shortly after the knob jockey in an A4 2.0 TDi TRIED to race me - wtf! This is childish but I've got the sports exhaust on mine and it gets even louder when you press the 'S' button, so when I overtook twanker in his A4 I made sure the 'flap' was open and the look on his face as I roared by him - said it was childish but made me laugh at the time.
Appreciate 0