07-01-2012, 08:10 AM   #1006
sofresh
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb09e92m3 View Post
New to this site, and new to the M3. Just got home from Florida from picking mine up today. Stationed at Fort Bragg, and a former Evo guy. Had a 350whp EVO 8 years ago, traded for a EVO 9 (was 475whp) and then today traded for the M3. It's a 2009 Jet Black with Dinan exhaust, pulley, X-pipe, intake, tune and some CF goodies. Who else is from the Bragg/Fayettenam area?

Oh, and I'm not sure but I think the exhaust that came with it is catless, and in NC we obviously have emissions testing...(it was a FL car before and they don't have testing). Any tips on passing emissions with a catless exhaust in this area? I searched and found a DP fix but it seemed like some sort of wiring harness?

Coming from the CT9A/4G63 platform which is knew a lot about...going to the E92/S65 platform which I know nothing about...in which I'm starting to read right NOW! Thanks guys!
welcome! I am in ft bragg and there are a few of us. next friday come out to the parking lot by panera on skibo at 9pm. there will be a few of us out there.I drive an e92 335i. check out the ft bragg thread
Appreciate 0