335d Rocco
Major
England
Rep
Drives: G01 BMW X3 30d M Sport Plus

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwp4me View Post
Good points. As I have said with some hostility is it worth the extra money for my wifes new car. I have all the info on my phone and when I had this in my R32 I was sat on my drive trying the DVD thinking why am I sat in my car when I can sit in my house and do this. All I have had is that my dashboard looks old and my car will not hold it's residual value without it. What car does?
You've had no hostility as far as I can see, you just keep banging on about what your phone does despite multiple people pointing out the differences and their opinion on why a built in sat nav is better. A lot of people have mentioned they won't buy a car without a built in sat nav/idrive, so that should tell you that when you come to sell the car, a high percentage of people wouldn't be interested in it as it has no satnav/idrive.

You've had a lot more than "all i have had is that my dashboard looks old and my car will not hold its residual value without it"...........you obviously haven't read the replies or just don't want to take any notice
Appreciate 0