Rep
Drives: F30 335i M sport

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt42b View Post
Cross posting this from bimmerforums. I have a few questions regarding Progman:

1) I have v30 installed and running. When connecting to the car, it said I had to update the following modules: CAS, DME, DWA, FZD, IHKA, and KOMBI. I'm a little scared of bricking a module. Has anyone successfully programmed all the modules through Progman?

2) I was also thinking of using Progman to find the updates I need and then WinKFP to update the modules one by one so that I can back up the modules and the update goes quicker. Good idea? Bad idea?

3) I have a battery charger with the following settings: Charge/Start, 2A, 10A, and 55A. What's my best choice?

4) I started to program the alarm that I retrofitted but came up with some options that were not in the instructions. It asks if I have a 90a battery, alarm module, and siren 7 digit part number. Has anyone else ran into this?
at least the first page...

no progman here sorry. We are using NCS expert, which is easier to install. Check out the first page, has a DIY and all files needed.

For all you having issues with api32.dll i'm trying to find a link for you guys to download it and i'll post instructions how to register it.
Appreciate 0