Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smi1gj
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKH335 View Post
I think everyone needs to calm down. This is the first time the Single 6AT guys have hit the pavement running the cars like this. I guarantee that the 6AT issues will be resolved for the good of the entire community and all the drama queens will have to eat their words. My cars motor and turbo kit performed perfectly, however the transmission had the same glitches that the RB guys had. I simply decided to test and tune to a certain point then call it. I'm in no way going to damage my Trans for a race. What we do with this transmission will help all those who have upgraded turbos period.

Patience is a virtue and those on this forum and others need that. As for spending $400 to test and tune that's really a small price to pay to do so safely and as an adult should. I do not recommend, nor have I ever recommended running your car on the street at these speeds. This is exactly why myself and the other two single turbo guys have not run our cars on public streets at this level.

I think I speak for myself and the two others when I say our cars run perfectly on the street and such we are very happy with the results. We are however true enthusiasts so we will place out money where our mouth is to improve this platform and are confident that we will do so. All those that have not spent the $ and the hard work of making history in my opinion really do not have an opinion.

I leave you with "Patience" don't get ahead of your self.

PS Captain Insano and his Single 6MT ran everything he could and did great. Wait for the vids to hit the forum his car is a beast he also asked to race the RB car and was ignored.
that's fine but seriously... all the single turbos any only your 1/4 mile result? I don't get it. If you are literally telling them not to go to a track and post a result because you are still debugging something for them to make a simple 1/4 mile pass, cool just say it, that would be respectable. But you can't tell me an "enthusiast" spends that kind of money and doesnt go to a track and run a 1/4 mile. that's Bs. And I don't think you can validate that I "don't have an opinion" as I'm still waiting for some one to show me a better full weight no meth street tire stock turbo 1/4 mile pass than mine.
Listen bud I'm not sure who you are but if u can afford the kit you probably have a job and a demanding one at that. The results will be there. If my car was at the track there are enough 335 owners at Sac to state that I was there I simply have not been there and have been to busy surviving the economy to do so. That's not to say that results will not be available. The Trans is an issue that needs to be resolved and no one has looked at it. For you to call BS is childish. You have no contemplation of what busy could mean. All i am saying is relax your new on the forum the results will come and when they do they will help more than the Singles. I state again I don't know who you are (banned member or true user) but all things aside results will come. For god sake HPF has yet to show what their supposed single can do.

PS Creminz was not at the event.
Appreciate 0