View Single Post
      04-23-2012, 05:28 AM   #133
nsrracing
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi Crimson Red

New Here

I was a hard core Nissan enthusiast and I still am kinda of...but when it came time to buy a new car after 9 years of owning my firts ever brand new car (a nissan Sentra SER SpecV) I decided it was time...I was looking into a 350z but with two kids it just wasn't feasible and then I was looking into a G37s and didn't really like the styling. I have a friend that worked for BMW and went and saw him and he showed me a few BMW's and I still wasn't hooked, but a week later he told me to come and check out what they just got in I had to take a look. I test drove a 128i fun car but too small for my liking, then a 335i coupe, now there was a fun car but I wanted a 6 speed manual, and then the car of my dreams a 328xi this car was mint a 2007, no power seats no moon roof and 6 speed reminded me of the integra type r where they didn't put in some amenities to keep the weight down...and the one thing that sealed the deal was only 11000 KM's, this car was barely driven. So with some negotiating I bought the car. It has been three weeks now and I swear I will never buy another car again BMW or nothing. beforw and after pics.

Thanks for reading,
Shawn
Attached Images

Appreciate 0