brentseay
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i E90

Garage List
1996 318i  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
I, uh, don't like hearing anything about any of this, haha. I bought a BMW because XYZ and "it'll last 200k miles and hold it's value". I'm not going back to an accord or a dodge ram. BMW needs to quit the runaround. If there's a problem, they need to fix it.

My dealership has been lightyears beyond any experience I've ever had. I've gotten so much free stuff from them not part of my 100k warranty/maintenance it's not funny. And not to mention complimentary details of the car after every service. My BMW dealer knows how to treat a damn customer.

Today, I went in and told them e90post.com told me the tweeting noises from my brakes are caused by a bad brake sensor. They verified it and replaced the rear pads and sensor as part of my free maintenance. Tweeting gone.

I can only hope if I tell them e90post.com said the HPFP is dying that they will be as listening and replace it. Other than brakes and the HPFP, I'm not reading/hearing any other major problems that are extremely common with stock cars. But I'm still a noob around here so maybe I missed a few things.

Brent
Appreciate 0