Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 M4

Garage List
2007 E92 328xi  [0.00]
***UPDATED: New VMR V710's & H&R Coilovers for Xi

My H&R Coil Overs are finally here!
and they are looking awesome!

THANKS TO Bobby@BarvarianX for the Coilovers and the Complete Wheels!
and Tirecraft Calgary doing the install

stock:
h&r sport springs:
h&r coilovers:

I will be lowering the front a bit more once the snow is gone for the season!
and for XI drivers, this is one of two coilover options you have. The other being the KW V3's which is quite a bit more! Keep in mind you get what you pay for!

After driving on these for a while now they are great for my purposes.
The ride is a lot better than the stock setup and just having H&R sport springs.
With the stock setup it felt like the car was floating and had no feel of the road 3/10, but ride comfort was a 8/10
with the H&R sport with stock shocks the are was relatively stiff in the front and super bouncy in the rear was going over bumps and dips. The car felt like it was hoping sideways when going around a bumpy corner 5/10, ride was horrible after 25000-30000Km's with these 4/10.
With H&R Street Performance Coil Overs, the appearance with the suspension height set at the desired heights it was AWESOME and made the car look a lot better!!!. The coilovers were super good with handling as you feel the road more because it was a lot stiffer than both the stock and sport spring setups. When going around bumpy corners the coilovers absorb the bumps instead of hopping over them and making the car feel like its side-hopping. The coilovers also deal with dips a lot better because the rebound was super light and not harsh. The ride comfort is good for me. It is stiffer there for you feel a lot more bumps on the roads but way better going through dips and big bumps, handling/looks: 8/10 ride comfort: 8/10 you get what you pay for. which is height adjustability and stiffer ride with less harsher rebound.

Last edited by reggiecmah; 02-23-2009 at 12:30 AM..
Appreciate 0