Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
NFL Football Weekly Pool

If anybody in or around Jersey City, NJ is interested in playing in my weekly office football pool, let me know. It's $10 to play and we usually have around 30+ players every week. For last week (Week 04) we had 34 players, so the pot was $340.

The reason I say Jersey City, NJ is because I work in Jersey City and it will be easy to collect or payout to the people around here.

The rules are as follows:

Rules:
A) Indicate your pick as either 'F' (Favorite) or 'U' (Underdog). Home teams in CAPs and underlined.
B) The person who picks the most correct, based on the spread posted, will win the pot.
C) In the event of a tie, the Monday night's game will be the tie-breaker.
D) If there is still a tie, the final tie-breaker will be the person who comes closest to the
total score of the Monday night's game (even if you go over the total - Half points
are acceptable, but no smaller…ie. 35.5).
E) If there is still a tie, the pot will be divided evenly by the top finishers.
F) The Monday night game will not factor into your total, unless you are in the lead
after all the earlier games are done.
G) I am not responsible for any errors in your picks, so please double check and if there are any discrepancies, please let me know on the Saturday before the games.
I) And if for some reason you forgot to put the final score for Monday night's tie breaker, I will use the spread for your score.

It looks something like this:

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0