01-08-2010, 01:16 AM   #69
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Kitz...I will tell you one thing if you have the CPE exhaust with stock DPs, adding these resonators to the same location where I have mine, you will elminate the drone 100%....if you add catless dps into the equation with the resonators, then you will get the drone back, but not as much! Hope that makes sense for you to gauge what I am describing...
I took the car out today and so far so good with no problems as for the exhaust tone and rasp..minimal drone still...sounds perfect....I will report back after some more mileage on the resonators and let you know for sure my accessment on them...Right now I am loving them, but need to find out if any more of that resonator packing material is coming out of the tailpipe...Today after driving around there was only a small, small trace of this material probably residual material from the other night when I first notice this material...Some of the material from looking into the tailpipes was deep into the muffler which I could not clean because it wasn't reachable!!..Keep you posted about this issue, if indeed it is even a problem...Spoke to Rep from Vibrant two days ago and he stated if it continues to exhibit this for a prolong period then its defective, but looking at the amount I saw today, there isn't anything alarming about it...Keep you guys posted
I just checked the youtube video you posted! sound a lot cleaner for cold start!
the only thing that worries me is that the packing material ......
once you confirmed this problem is gone it's my turn to get a pair of this

and once again thanks for sharing=)
Appreciate 0