04-22-2013, 02:10 AM   #148
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
Well, I'm not rolling as hard as you guys, but I'm wearing my Fossil Titanium Series TI-5060. Its nothing too crazy relative to some of yours, but I love it. Actually went up in value since I bought it since Fossil discontinued the Titanium Series, but just recently brought it back (at mark-up). They no longer do the Titanium bands though. Only the face on the newer series is titanium, while mine is full.

Always enjoy the surprised reactions when I let friends try it on, and they are amazed at how light it is.

Maybe closer to the affordable than many posted, however there is more than one replica in this thread already including one un-called "Rolex" for sure, maybe another, and plenty of GIANT watches on small wrists that look positively silly.

Here's a +1 for simply posting a watch we can all agree isn't a replica, tells the time, and is just a damn watch, not a plea. Well done.

Please don't get me wrong, I really like most of the time pieces posted thus far, and there's no hate in me, but we've got all the way to page seven and there are already 3 fakes posted without apologies, and It's embarrassing. I like watches, including Rolex, IWC, Audemars, Ball, as well as G-shocks, Citizen, Seiko, Movado, etc. A watch doesn't have to cost $10k to be cool. Just like with cars, there's the everyday, the quality everyday (BMW etc), the high end (Rolls, Bentley, Porsche) then there is the wild world of Exotics, Supercars, Hypercars, etc. All have their place, and thank god the Exotics are out there.

Anyhoo, in a nod to the affordable, how about a Citizen.

Last edited by Revlis; 04-22-2013 at 02:28 AM..
Appreciate 0