View Single Post
      08-18-2006, 11:13 AM   #4
purity
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

The amount of money involve here is not really a significant amount.Rather then waiting for Amoux to pay,which I am sure he will not (with Amoux own reason),I think it is better if dave90 just relist it on eBay,and sell it soon.Because if he kept waiting for Amoux,dave90 loose more precious time,and he still have to relist it on eBay anyway.The worse thing happen to Amoux is a negative mark on eBay record,but I think Amoux is ready to accept it,because Amoux believe he did nothing wrong.And from Amoux explanation,and he also admit it,the only thing that Amoux wrong was he did not really read the fine print on eBay policy for 2nd highest bidder.If I were Amoux,I might do the same thing.When my bid is outbid plus I can get it at BMW dealership Brand New (not slightly used) at about the same price,I will buy a new one.(remember Amoux was outbid).But from Amoux experience, I will do exactly like Amoux did,the only thing different is I will cancel my 2nd highest bid to eBay first
Because that is the rules

So my vote is don't give a dime and take negative feedback

This is the most fair for both parties,because dave90 would get nothing and forced to pay the relisting fee(cause some how he try to sell at a too high price,and some incident with the backing out 1st winner)
but Amoux also get punished with negative feedback,because he do not follow the rules on eBay about canceling his bid.

Last edited by purity; 08-18-2006 at 12:05 PM..
Appreciate 0