View Single Post
      06-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #9
egtlover74
Photographer
Rep
Drives: 335is Coupe

Ok, let me clarify since James decided to reply to my post. I did ask for Ryan but I am not sure if the person who took my deal was actually Ryan. However, I sat down with the CA and explained the situation and what James promised to me earlier. The CA's exact response was "why didn't you buy from that dealer?" so I explained AGAIN why I was there!!! Then the CA explained that he was not trying to be confrontational After about 20 minutes and the exact response I got was "There is no way we can even match that price." So I thanked him and walked out. Now I got the exact deal that I told you and the CA at the dealer. By the way, there was no missed call from you the next day. Yes, we had a very good deal going only to be ruined with really bad experience. You never gave me the written deal either. At least Passport BMW honored what they said. Besides, I told you over the phone that the deal I got was over the phone and there was NO WRITTEN OFFER since all dealser are hesitant to give out the deals over the email just like you never gave me one. And your exact words were " I will beat any offer by $ 500" I called to make sure and I even gave you the exact number and you said there is no problem. I was just not happy about the whole deal but now I am pissed off. Thaks to you.

Last edited by egtlover74; 06-08-2010 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: adding additional information
Appreciate 0