View Single Post
      01-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Freshly Dropped E90 LCI 335xi dusk/fog photo shoot

Had my car dropped a few weeks ago and finally decided to bring out the DSLR today. I took the pics way too quick and rushed so they didn't really turn out as well as I hoped. Some turned out nice though and I decided i'd rather post them up on here than just delete them. I also tried editing them a bit just darkening the grey a little with a cheap mac app called pixelmator and they turned out ok Sometime this week i'm hopefully going to go out and take some higher quality pics that I can have a member here edit for me on lightroom and then post a proper photo shoot. Those pics will probably also show the drop a bit better than these did.

Let me know any thoughts/suggestions. Keep in mind these are the winter wheels so small and don't look that great. I'm also going to lower the rear a bit. We did a rake on purpose to make it look more aggressive which I love but the rear could still use a bit lower to make the difference more subtle imo. Anyways here they are:

Edit: Forgot to mention in case anyone was wondering it's dropped on KW V1's

More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ

Last edited by psmitty95; 01-13-2013 at 10:48 PM..
Appreciate 0