Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRox View Post
I assume none of you have driven the V6 panamera

Its actually quite peppy and fast...The Panamera 4 is not that much heavier than a 335xi...I would say it feels a tad peppier than a 535i...anyone who has been in a 535 can relate then.

Buy Panamera V6 for the handling, luxury, brand, status, looks, practicality -- and it drives like no other car!

To OP: Don't know of any tunes yet; I doubt the V6 will get much tune with the V8 and twin turbo so readily available. There are ext body kits, but they are very expensive.
Have you ever driven on a track?

I love the Panamera. It's lightweight for its size, and a feather relative to direct class competitors. The F10 535i's curb is somewhere around 4050 pounds. The Panamera V6 is just a hair under 3900, with a wheelbase that's a couple inches shorter but a greater overall body length. I'd blame the F10's heavy figures on the intensive use of steel (not a fan of BMW going the steel route with all the new F-series cars. They're becoming the heavyweight in every class, even heavier than relative Audis with their AWD systems).

Anyways, my point is, there is absolutely no way in hell anybody can compare a Panamera to a Cayman. It's like comparing an M5 to a Z4M. The M5 might be quick for its size, but it lacks the short wheelbase and light curb weight, sapping all the fun out of pushing it to its limits.
Appreciate 0