11-14-2012, 08:13 AM   #91
G.I.Joe
Major
Denmark
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake@PTF View Post
The great thing about a car is that you modulate power output with your foot. If someone wants to overlay the dynos of Dzenno's car on top of that supercharged M3 dyno you will see how the tq (although not flat) still is well above the tq of the flat curve from the m3.

The point of this dyno post was to show where the car is going with some tuning (not finished) on a ported head and where that can take us. As we add more timing to the top end and shift setpoints and boost a little further north you will see things flatten out.

When the tune is finished we will post the curve up again. We will be going on to e85, ms109, and different mixes and matches of these with meth as well to push the car and see what it is capable of. You all know Dzenno is not gentle with the car and you will see any and all info as he beats on it and records data for everyone to benefit from.
I think the results are awesome. Dzenno is also working on maps for my RB car, I just have to get my software updated to get further yet. As my car has 128k km on the odometer, this whole ported head thing is starting to look very interesting, promising even
E92 335i 2008 Space Grey 6MT | Pure Stage 2 turbos | Motiv PI | Trueform Tech Intake | Quaife LSD | M3 Suspension kit | Öhlins Road & Track Coilover | DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit | COBB PTF E85 Map | Fuel-It Stage 3 LPFP | NGK 5992 plugs | Wagner FMIC | Wagner 3" DP | Milltek exhaust | Tial BOV | SPEC Stage 3+ clutch | SPEC Steel SM Flywheel |
Appreciate 0