06-29-2016, 04:46 PM   #762
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawfeeqh View Post
I better check out if my e90 has a can cooler, never really paid attention to the console lol.

Will look great once you get those m3 seats in. Good luck
Lol yeah TBH I dont think I've ever used the can cooler... Cheers thanks dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB89 View Post
Yeah pretty sure its for soft drink cans only, wasted space for me i dont eat or drink in the car.

The square soft padded hole is much better for dropping keys into or my sunnies.
Haha aint you a good boy! I always eat n snack in the 335i, as generally I do longer road trip drives in it, but there aint no sausage roll crumbs or coke getting spilled in my interior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socket View Post
Very nice write up DRJ. Pics of installed seats please (when you get around to doing them of course)
I'm gonna try and man up and do it over a few nights maybe in the freezing cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeT335 View Post
I can't wait to see the m3 seats when they are done. Going to look really nice in your car Shane

I think I might need an m3 centre console aswell mine has the same marks as yours and has too much vibration going through it for some reason. Maybe an lci console might fix that
It's bugged me ever since I bought the car! I've had those interior resprayers that the caryards use and it doesn't work in the long run (ok for the short term to flip a car) but I think the best way is to get a later model LCI console which doesn't seem to be affected by the peeling like the pre LCI interiors are
Appreciate 0