12-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #4
adrianBMW99
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulrich View Post
Great review man, the back kick feels so good...
After several pulls at WOT did you noticed any heat soak in your IC?
This is hard to say, I have the stock front mount and I have no way to measure IAT's. It is pretty cold in Florida this time of the year but the power feels very consistent even with the stock front mount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelo View Post
Adrian, many thanks for your review. Sounds very positive! Please send updates with any further impressions/observations as you gain more experience with the Procede.

I have been in the waiting line for the N55 Procede for my E90 6MT. One question I have for you is whether you feel that the power is manageable with the sport package rims/tires and no LSD. Some wheelspin is OK, but too much doesn't sound like a good thing for me. Is it manageable, or do you think you'll end up needing to change to larger wheels/tires?

BTW, I recently upgraded to the Koni yellow/sport shocks and BMW performance springs. They take out a lot of the body roll and bounciness in the stock suspension. At the same time, I also switched to non-RFT Continental DW tires, in 235 front/255 rear sizes. With 10mm spacers in front and 12mm in rear. All changes highly recommended.
You will be 100% OK with stock tires and wheels. The pilot sports I have are the ones that came with the M Sport Package on my car. No need to change anything, you will love it!
Appreciate 0