View Single Post
      11-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #17
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

[quote]

1. Are you a BMWCCA member currently? no used to be.

2. What is your regional club (if you don’t know just say don’t know)?pacific northwest-seattle

3. If you are not a member, what was the reason for not joining? joined and quit one year later.

4. Have you attended any meeting or event with any BMW chapter? yes one track day

8. Do you want BMWCCA to find ways to help enthusiasts with acquiring parts for projects? yes and no. as stated above most of us find parts thru each other and forums at much greater discount and or have sponsorship/discount agreements with several vendors.
Quote:

9. Open comment / suggestion. I found the track days(part im interested in) frustrating and too regulated. the instruction was poor, low amount of track time, cost was highish, and they refused to move me into a higher group although i run advanced every where else.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0