View Single Post
      05-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #2475
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: a couple fast toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickem View Post
Rev, it nevers stops man, honestly! I'm running rev2.5 v5 and it was the 3-13 maps on stage 2 map 1. Gonna update to April ones next wk. I'll log then and see if there are any issues. And thx for the offer...I'll send you my logs...I was thinking boost leak as well. Why r u hesitant about the downpipes? Mine are the RR pipes off alex's car. So I think they're 3". Next would be intercooler...

Were you at ak tonight? I drove by on my way home and saw the lights on...if I'd have known it was you I'd have stopped in!
no problem,--yah man it was me at the shop!! lol. oh okay yeah then they are def 3 inch, As sad as it is to see his car more stock every visit, Alex's car had a mod list that was and well always know that and whichever car he chooses next im sure will be righteous haha. downpipes hmm.. don't get me wrong I AM NOT THAT GUY who says "will this void my warranty?" hahaha i think i've "voided" (does the rabbit fingers thing) just about every warranty anyway and hey its worth it--just hesitant to install the downpipes because i have about 3 months on my engine warranty and the last car i had gave me a hpfp fail three times in a row literally like 500 miles after putting them in, a completely unrelated problem but i had to go back to stock when i was using my new and not mod friendly dealer..and thus cover all the incurred costs for the swap and everything so i am hoping to wait until that warranty is up, but who knows..knowing us and how it really never does end--i will just do it anyway when i feel like eating m3's isn't enough. after getting toasted by a 458 italia on 295 today it was on my mind haha. sad when you have parts sitting in your garage and you're hesitant to put them in though, yikes. had to put them in the shed as far as procede goes, send em over whenever..that seems like the culprit, leak or maps but anyways update your maps!! the newest april aggressive stage 2 with a bit of tinkering through the tuner interface is downright ridiculous. The intercooler is def next for you!, since this is my second n54 platform, i know the deal by now and that more power wouldnt be any good with more heatsoak so accordingly i sort of reversed and rearranged my mod route this time around. Have the power i want for now, and next logical step is to wait for a sunny day and we're going to get it to the ground with some DA C/O's

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..

Last edited by RevC; 05-02-2012 at 11:23 PM..
Appreciate 0