01-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

BMW OC Lost without cause CRUISE - The Run! 23 Feb

BMW Official Club is hosting a world recording breaking BMW cruise 23rd Feb

Over 400 people potentially attending. 170+Bimmers needed to break the record.

Here are the details on their page
https://www.facebook.com/events/309254972521450/

Otherwise here is a bit about it

First meeting point (although I am sure a few will end up in a convoy down there)
Cobham services, M25 Jct 9/10, KT11 3DB
Sat 23 Feb 16:00

Welcome to... THE RUN!!

The final location, as before will be undisclosed. Extra has invested approximately £75 million in a new Service Area on the M25 between junctions 9 and 10 at Cobham in Surrey - we will be heading off from here where there will be more than enough space for us all.

We'll be making use of the A24 otherwise known as, The Mole Gap. The Mole Gap is a strong candidate for the most scenic road in the Home Counties, as it twists through the narrow valley through the North Downs. On the Mickleham bends [as this road is referred to] and has 2 lanes southbound.

We are sure this event will surpass the previous and be more fun, entertaining with zero confusion and prevent attendees getting lost.

We hope you can all attend, we will of course be holding competitions once again and other forms of entertainment..

So please encourage fellow BMW owners to join in this mid-afternoon till late event - as we are very sure you will not be disappointed.

Also;

GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS!!!

We have now setup to be breaking a world record in the "largest BMW convoy" as part of "THE RUN" - no record currently exists, so either way, we WILL be setting one!! But lets make this unbeatable guys so we need as many of you in attendance as possible!!!

Regards,
-Management

I am up for a day out having a bit of fun, meet and see some awesome cars.

A few people, as well as myself are meeting at Ace Cafe North West London. We will convoy down to the first point.
Appreciate 0