wulfy
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011, E90, M-Sport, 335i, x-dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliemman
Eric,

I'm enclosing two pics, one of my car totally stock at the dealer, and one this morning at the office.
Some of my mods that you may or may not want on your list:

EXTERIOR:
-M3 side skirts
-M-tech front bumper, got mine from ECS tuning (http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E92-335...ody/ES1306791/)
-M-tech rear bumper, got mine from **********s.com
-DiMisaTips 3.5", nicely finishes the m-tech diffuser (DiMisaTips.com)
-Lowering springs Eibach Pro, H&R sport or H&R Race (eibach being the least dramatic, H&R race being the most extreme drop), or coil-over kit for full suspension replacement
-Wheel upgrades, infinite options here. I went with Morr VS8.2
-If you want a more aggressive vibe, you could replace your front hood and rear bootlid (lots of options here). Haven't gone this route yet, but might down the road.

INTERIOR:
-Depending on your interior trim, if you like it or not, you may want to replace the trim, or maybe wrap with carbon fiber vinyl (looks like same carbon "leather" in the m3).
-I think you said you had a manual, definitely throw a short shift kit on there, at least I did on my old 335i which was manual. My current 335 is an automatic with the m SMG shifter on it.
-Steering wheel upgrade, about to do mine as I bought the car with about 45k on it, and the steering wheel just looks like its seen its last day in the sun. Probably going to go with an m3 wheel and DCT paddle shifters.

PERFORMANCE:
-Cobb Accessport or JB4 or Active Autowerkes....take your pic but an ECU mod is a quick power thirst quencher
-AR downpipes, make sure you get o2 sims so you don't throw any CELs (check engine lights)
-maybe some BMS dual cone intakes
-R1 slotted and cross drilled rotors, a bit of a brake aesthetic upgrade, much more cost effective than a full brembo upgrade (although you're not looking at a ton of brake performance enhancement with the R1). I did this just because of looks. Also through on some Hawk ceramic pads.

-E
Eliemman - did you install R1 rotors? I put the performance slotted rotors on my ride and found they looked old and rusted with in a few months.
What about yours?
Appreciate 0