THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC4J View Post
Guys:

Clarification please. I signed up for the free six months Assist when I got the car (July). Didn't pay the extra £300 for Online. Does the news mean that I can now use both going forward, for nowt? Do I have to contact them to get Online enabled?
You need to have the ConnectedDrive 'Online' option ticked when you ordered the car, to be able to use Online.
However, it is available as a retrofit.

Contact your dealer for more info & contact BMW Telematics to let them know you'd like the Online set-up, in case they need to do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbmwz3 View Post
Did you opt for online when you bought the car? As per earlier post I don't think you can just subscribe to it unless you bought the option.
I would expect assist to be free going forward to you from what Viv said but might be worth quick call.
Indeed Paul- the whole ConnectedDrive subscription should continue FOC until Sept 2010 without interruption, but you should check with BMW Telematics for a definite answer for your own specific account.

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0