Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [5.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [6.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrys View Post
Are you saying that Autologic can code remote folding mirrors, which will not be erased during the complete software update at a dealership?
Can you prove it?

I don't wanna argue with anyone here, neither Alekshop nor you, Tom, but this is a false statement:
"If coded remotely (not autologic), it will be wiped out if updated."

If you have no idea how the remote coding works I would like you to stop commenting on how it works and how it is different from Autologic.
It's not my thread and I don't want to start any war here, but it's absolutely not acceptable to do what you have been doing for a few last weeks.
You can argue with Alekshop, but remote coding is my domain and I will not be sitting quietly when you post similar things.

Thanks,
Patryk
I don't see any argument at all.

If in reference to the mirror coding, this can be wiped (whether autologic or NCS Expert) out if the FRM is updated or obviously, replaced. The question from DigitalDawn was not towards any specific feature (other than assuming referring to the thread topic) and I should have worded it better to make things more clearly to understand.

Modules will always be immune from this since they are not affected by dealer programming. "Coding immunity" via flash programming will depend on the specific feature being coded, how its coded and what control modules are affected - you're well aware of this and this was never disputed, no matter what method being used for flashing. By replying in the thread I would assume you are performing the remote coding for Alekshop and not Aleks himself.

I respect your knowledge and experience on the matter, but your skills were not the ones being questioned here.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0