06-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #132
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzy89 View Post
Yep, if that's my car I'd be going 0 to the minute I found out all that shit was broken. I actually need to replace the clips for my battery rail too (the clips are on the lower cowl, mine was self inflicted damage), so if you need the number for it let me know. But YEAAAA, the broken clips + cut cable would NOT fly.
I'm actually extremely pissed. I really should not have had the shop uninstall the JB4 but i did thinking they'd make it look perfect and like it was never touched. This isn't the first time they've had a mess up with my car although the other time they fixed it for free so i didn't mind. I just don't get it and i'm starting to feel like i'm just extremely unlucky... They are an extremely reputable shop and work on tons of high end cars. I don't understand how this and my other incident could have happened....
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0