View Single Post
      04-23-2012, 10:24 PM   #1142
europajjj
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyniclaus View Post
It'd be really nice to have a list of trusted shops in Ohio for serious mods. I'm looking for a place to get a lot of work done (FMIC, DPs, CAI, OCC, Charge Pipe, Intake carbon cleaning, Meth Injection, shocks/springs, camber plates, bushings, sway bar, and possibly RB turbos). I don't want to get ripped off or--even worse--get a shoddy install. I wouldn't mind traveling a reasonable distance, but would like someone as close as possible to the SE Cleveland area where I can easily go back for follow-up if there are problems or needed tweaks.
Anyone have opinions on the following or better ideas? These are shops I found on the Internet, roughly in order from closest to farthest away:
Cyniclaus,
I was at C&C in Garfield this past weekend as well but I’m not sure if I met you. I’m part of a group that opened a shop a few months ago in Parma Heights. We can do a lot of what you’re asking. Our tech is trained by BMW with specialized tools and BMW level diagnostic equipment and programming. We have access to other BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, Porsche techs and master techs as needed. We have 8 bays, alignment rack etc. I understand you want to find a shop you feel comfortable with so if you (or anyone else here) is ever in the area let me know and I’ll introduce you and give you a tour. If you feel comfortable with us then great we’d like to work with you.

Chewy,
Send me a message sometime and let’s chat about the SS brake line you mentioned at C&C.

Thanks
John
http://europaautogroup.com/
Appreciate 0