08-02-2009, 06:36 AM   #6
chappy
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335 M-SPORT COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by systech View Post
Just got my newish (Oct 2008) 335i with DCT yesterday and must say I am amazed at the versatility and flexibility of the car with the DCT. In normal use in fully auto mode it can be quite subdued (unless of course you plant it) but stick it in Manual / Sequential and Sport mode and the pussycat turns into a veritable tiger !

Just one issue...while I managed to link the Iphone and tranferr it's address book to the car via Bluetooth, have only managed to link "her indoor's" Nokia N95 BUT have not managed to successfully transfer her address book to the car.

Gave up waiting after a minute or two. Has anyone else had any experience with such matters and/or this particular phone or am I just not waiting long enough ?

I do note that the latest bluetooth info on the BMW website does not list this particular phone as being compatible (although the N96 is which I think is very similar in capability).

Any ideas?
I'm having a little issue with my new phone samsung ultra touch pairing the phone to the car alright but when you start the car it doesn't won't to connect with no signal strength shown on the sat nav until you just ring a number from the phone and the car picks it straight away and the signal appears on the dash as my k800 works perfect. just a little hiccup.
Does anybody know why you have use the phone first and then it connects to the car.