psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eracer76 View Post
Not me!
I am SO glad I decided not to wait when this thread started 10 months ago!
Instead, I ordered my AR's which showed up on my doorstep in about 10 days, I installed them myself and I've been enjoying them for about 9 months now!

Yep they all have to neck down to the 2.5" stock exhaust, so it doesn't really matter that much.
Did you dropped the subframe yourself or have a shop do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloace View Post
If you're dropping 50k on a car... Let alone the cost of all the other mods aside, including intake, tune, intercooler- and you're holding back on opening up the car to another 60 or so horse over 500 bucks.... I feel for you- because, Santa is going to let you down... You won't see those xi downpipes by Xmas and you're being misled. These guys have commitment issues. If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it. Thanks, beyonce, I put a ring on my ARs and won't look back.
Fair enough. In my case they'll be here tomorrow and if they fit I really do think they'll be here long before christmas. I understand what your saying about the $500 but for me its worth it to save that money for something else when VRSF makes pipes of pretty similar quality to the more expensive AR's.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0