View Single Post
      03-31-2010, 11:27 AM   #267
Nomarhits400
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 335i Coupe

New Ohio 335i Owner...

Hey Guys,

Just purchased a used Montego/Dakota leather E92 6MT last month with 25k miles for 27K. Had to drive to Marietta, Ga. to pick up the car- but we made a little vacation out of the trip- so it was good.

I live in the Dayton area (Bellbrook exactly for those familiar with Dayton). I am going to be doing the JB3 PNP this Summer- and am looking to do the H&R Sport springs and **********s M6 reps perhaps next year. It sounds like from doing some extensive reading that I can expect that the car will need a good alignment after all these suspension mods- does anyone know of a reputable shop to do this kind of work (install springs and perform alignment) on these cars? I'll go to Cinci if I have to- just trying to get some ideas of my options- as I want this done correctly.

Loving the car so far- I just sold my 91 300ZX TT that was making about 350-360 WHP- so the 335 isn't quite up to that....yet. The power on the 335 is so deceiving, though, becasue of all the low end torque.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys- I'd appreciate any suggestions regarding shops for the suspension work!

David
Appreciate 0