n00bie
United_States
Rep
Drives: three.thirty.five.i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuufer001 View Post
hey all,
just asking for ideas for my baby sis.
my sis is in a dilemma now, she doesn't know why uni/college to go to.
she is accepted in BU (Boston Uni) and NTU (nt'l TWN Uni).

background check. all of us (me, elder bro and baby sis) were born and raised in South Africa but have a good background of TWN culture. my family is very taiwanese, hell we don't only know how to read, speak and write mandarin/chinese, we can even speak taiwanese.

so now my bro and i have thought that since we are so taiwanese, my sis should come to the US for college so she could have a better and different experience. but that's not the way what my parents think. she is really stuck and she can't make up her choice now. both me and my bro studied in dallas, and i'm still here so atleast when she goes to BU she can come visit me frequently, not like she'll be the only member of the family over here.

and inputs?
BU Alumi here AND Taiwanese! Definitely send her that way!! Boston is an amazing city with so much culture and history... not to mention the diverse college demographics. Would be more than willing to give my $0.02 if you're interested. What is she considering in majoring in??