View Single Post
      06-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
C-Lo
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i sedan

What do you think about this new car delivery issue???

I'm a new member who has had an e90 on order for the last 7 weeks.

Given that it was supposed to arrive this week, I called the dealership this past Tuesday and spoke with another sales guy (my guy happened to be off) and he told me that the car was released to the trucking company from the port and that it would be at the dealership either Weds or Thurs this week.

In addition, I've been tracking it on the "My BMW" site where it says that the car arrived at the BMW Center as of yesterday (Thursday).

I called my sales guy and he says that they don't have the car even though it shows up on their inventory and that it's stuck in customs with some other cars and that it probably won't arrive until next week sometime.

That said, I spoke with a friend of mine and he said that he thinks the car was damaged in transit and that they need time to fix it.

So here's my first question...just how accurate is the "My BMW" supposed to be? If it says the dealership has the car, do they?

Second question, if the "My BMW" is accurate and my friend is right, how can I legitimately know if it was damaged given that my sales guy isn't being upfront about the whereabouts of the car?

I want to believe that the car is really stuck in customs but thought I'd ask...

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by C-Lo; 06-03-2011 at 04:29 PM..
Appreciate 0