06-27-2011, 07:12 AM   #747
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
prob one of the best night of free fights if not one of the best events period last night, holy shit. I couldnt fall asleep for over an hour after all the fights

I was really disappointed the Olivera vs Lentz fight ended the way it did, what a fight. Hopefully we see a rematch soon. Charles was just a second too early w/ that knee, where the hell was the ref

Then good ole meat head w/ a walkoff KO, was just nasty. So was Joe Lauzon kimura, buddy shoulder has to be done for.

And we all knew Kongo vs Barry was gonna be insane but I dont think anyone expected that, holy shit. I was about to scream for the ref to stop it, it seemed like Kongo was out on his feet but then landed that uppercut and it was all over, amazing finish

One thing that really pissed me off, was that one ref. There was one point when Rick Story was on his back going for a kimura and this dumbass kept telling them to work, HE"S GOING FOR A FUCKING KIMURA YOU MORON!!!!!! then stood them up, I couldnt believe it, he should never be allowed to ref ever again
Appreciate 0