larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
What is your point?
My point is that it is not a usual circumstance, and I don't think of the exhaust not equally distributing gasses as synonomous to food poisoning. If you look at the thing, and how those other two flimsy pipes lead to the righ tips, you can easily see it more of a mock up than a true dual exhaust. I would have never expected it to do anythig more than what Long showed in his video. I think most rational peopple shouldnt expect it to behave like a true dual exhaust setup, or like a M3-esque "huge muffler chamber to 4 tips" setup. It is not far from just hanging 2 chrome tips from the bumper, in my mind. I think Long, being the saavy guy that he is, knew this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
Im not sure which one is worse. The customer or the restuarant.
That is my other point. Eisenhaus did the inexcusable thing of delaying any resolution to Long for 3 weeks, on something that Long is obviously incredibly passionate about (his beloved car). However, once a resolution was offered, it shouldn't be carte blanche for Long. I think they did offer a reasonable offer to him, and it wasn't the specific exact resolution Long wanted (which I think from a business standpoint is unreasonable).

So, you're right in saying you don't know who was worse in this scenario. They both were wrong. They are just telling the story from their respective point of view, and neither is lying. It's just how it is from their camp. Sucks for both of them. They both screwed up, and there is no resolution that is going to make either happy.
Appreciate 0