View Single Post
      02-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #107
swanlake
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46M54325Ci
Okay, to get it out of the way, I'm 28. Now, OP, a few things. I don't care how or why you got your car or that you're 17. I get it. You're young, you have a pretty cool car and you want to have fun. Go have fun! As long as you don't hurt yourself or anyone else who cares. Couple warnings though.

First. The daddy-bought-it nazis are all over these forums, so just be ready for it.

Second, you just got the car about a month ago and you've only been driving for a year or so. Going 110 in your first three weeks probably isn't a good idea. You're not used to the car, and you really aren't that used to driving. Posting it on here, combined with the fact you're 17, it's BSM with terra interior and that you live in the LAX/South Bay area (looking for mechanic) definitely isn't such a great idea.

Lastly, who the hell took you 145 on the 405?!?!?!? That's about as intelligent as a dead fish. That 405 is the bumpiest, most uneven lame-ass excuse for an insterstate LA has. Very dangerous.

That's it. Enjoy!

Edit: One last thing. If you wanna keep that 4.05 gpa, you better get your butt of e90post at midnight and hit the books or the bed!
Lol I see you've done your research... I'm curious as to what you mean with the part about posting what I'm driving. Are you saying people on the forum are gonna come track me down or something? How is that a bad idea? I've actually been driving for much longer than I've had my license, but I guess that's beside the point. I must say though that its nice to see someone have something constructive to say. I appreciate it
Edit: also the late night forum stint was basically to keep me awake while writing an essay, otherwise there's not a chance in hell I would've made it haha