View Single Post
      09-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #76
Jack M.
Rep
Drives: E39, M5, rebuilt by me ;)

Hello all! I'm Jack and have the equipment to make any modifications needed to this t-case. I have been trying to sign up to your forum, but my Jacks Transmissions email address came up as spam for this forum, yet my generic yahoo email didn't. Admins never responded to my email, so I tried again.

I would like to say hello and also offer my help for this problem. I have the funds to do whatever is needed and I will gladly buy a used t-case to tear down, inspect, and come up with possible solutions.

No need for anyone here to spend their money on a t-case, I can do that. I'll be more than happy to share our findings, with details and pictures here, with possible solutions. If a solution exists that everyone likes, then we can mass produce it and sell it. At that point we will also become a sponsored vendor. As of right now, I have nothing to sell for your vehicle, so don't believe in becoming a sponsored vendor just yet.

If anyone knows of any failed or good used t-cases for sale, please let me know. I'll grab it right away and get cracking on this. I like to work quickly and be one of the first to get our foot in the door for this.

For those that don't know us, we have made many parts for Mitsubishi t-cases and transaxles, Toyota v160, Nissan and E39 Getrag 6-speeds, and double clutch SST units. One upgrade that we really like is a new output shaft and ring gear for the EVO trans final drive which is taller for those with big turbo applications. We were not only able to give those folks the final drive gear ratio they wanted, but had the part made with a reversed helix angle to prevent clutch housing case damage. The OEM and other final drive sets available caused harsh thrust loading, which pushed the output shaft through the weak case. By reversing the helix angle, the thrust loading during a launch was moved from the clutch housing case end to the end cover side, which is much stronger and eliminated output shafts from exiting the case. We were able to kill two birds with one stone on that one, which was nice. We hope to provide the same smart engineering to your t-case.

Thanks again!!

Jack
Appreciate 0