Major
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
'01 M3  [10.00]
95 M3 Turbo  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by richpike View Post
Wow - I'm impressed! My 335 RWD does great in up to 4" of snow with Blizzaks, but it is tough when the snow gets deeper than that and I start plowing.

What is the next challenge?

-Rich
I was suprised how she did on the crappy snow tires I had. Yokohoma W-Drives. They were way worse in the snow than any of the blizzack variants I have owned in the past. Car is lowered 1.75" as well

It's always a test when you have 1 ft+ on that whole unplowed driveway, especially when you can't see cause of the snow coming over the top of the hood lol

Everybody suggests bags of sand. I had never tried it before so one day when there was a lot I had a thought of Engineuity (haha get it), and threw spare block in the trunk. Good solid 75+ lbs, but didn't notice any difference. Guess you need more weight or something. I do try to fill the car up completely before a big snow though, help add some weight in the rear. They really do just fine with snow tires and some common sense. Driven an M3 every day in Arvada/Golden for the last 6 years.

PS- I totally took a picture in a drive through (My favorite place... The liquor store), but IDK what happened to the picture on my phone.

Next Challenge, your car doing some form of racing.
Appreciate 0