01-30-2007, 07:22 PM   #9
Evan@Creative
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: A work in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayernMuenchen View Post
Unfortunately Harloff BMW is no longer. They sold out to Auto Nation and it's now known as Encinitas BMW. Most of the same staff is still their, but not all. My service advisor, Paul, was unfortunately one of the ones layed off. So while I used to always recommend Harloff, I'm now going to take a step back and see what this new ownership is going to be like.
Took my E46 there after the change in management. Other than a little slow in getting my car turned around for some CV boot replacement, did a good job. Like said earlier the SA Brian seems pretty cool. I have a headlight that is starting to die again, and i have angle eyes and a body color matched liners. I asked him what to do, and to my surprise he didn't say void warranty. He just told me to take out my stuff, they'd take out the liner out of the new light, swap lights, and then I could put my stuff in the new light and the would put the new liner in the dead light. Then he told me that he had a modded E39. He seems cool enough to me.
Appreciate 0