View Single Post
      02-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #79
King335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3 CP 6MT, '13 X1 35i

Now, I didn't get to read all the posts in this thread, but I read most of them. From the sentiment expressed here towards TireRack.com, I feel comfortable sharing my thoughts on the matter.

Basically I called TireRack inquiring about a wheels and tires package. I asked about the particular wheels I had been looking for, and was then told that they were no longer being carried. Minutes earlier I had checked their website for availability and sure enough it stated that the wheels I was looking for were 'In-Stock'.

Surely that was a minor quibble, sometimes it takes a while to get the site updated, right? Well, when I inquired about other wheels available while on the phone with them I was just given crap and was fought on the whole thing--which I can't understand. I ended up almost hanging up on x (no names given, but you probably can guess who it would be) because of his rude demeanor and pissy attitude.

Sure enough the tirerack didn't get my business. I went to a better vendor, TheModCity, and got higher quality wheels for almost a grand less than I would've paid at that crappy place! Seriously, what a joke TireRack is

2007 E92 335i--SG, Fully loaded, minus the dead weight..err..iDrive and Active Steering.
Appreciate 0