10-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #8303
sickem
Freude am fahren
Rep
Drives: E90 N54

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by loweredram View Post
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but Im having the exact same problem. I was running the OTS Cobb E30 map and calculated wrong ending up with an E34. Car ran great I happened to check for codes and got 29E0 fuel mixture control,
29E1 fuel mixture control 2, and P2AAF fuel pumpe, plausibility. The car did kick a SES light at one point but no limp mode. I was running low on fuel so I cleared the codes and filled up with a quarter tank left with shell 91 and switched maps back to Stage 2 +. The P2AAAF code never came back but the 29E0 and 29E1 keep returning even after the 2nd full tank of 91. I do have UR catted downpipes which never threw a code after I installed them on the car stock before I got a tune. A buddy of mine said the E85 could have killed the cats which is why I'm getting the codes now. Ive read these are the codes you get when you go with cat-less downpipes. The car runs and pulls great LPFP is in range not sure what else to check. If this is a cat-less down pipe code I'm gonna ditch these UR catted down pipes and just go cat-less.
This happens with my car too. What rom do u have?
I'm ijeos...P2AAF code is just standard for Cobb...it's harmless
Appreciate 0