05-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #13
cholmes1
Noob to E90's
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron1n View Post
Take it from someone that has the tune from BMS that Mike mentioned right now, that my gas mileage has not been impacted, and to the contrary, I've seen an improvement (considering the way I've been driving with the tune, my gas mileage hasn't suffered).

There are 2 other companies that have tunes available: DTUK (2) and VAC (1).

If you're going to toss up a tune for a car, at least make sure it's for the US Spec d, rather than the explicitly stated 286HP (EU) version of the car:

Application intended for: BMW E90 E91 E92 E60 E61 E70 E71 335d 535d X5 X6 X-Drive35d 286hp version from 2006 2007 2008 2009

Really great information everyone. Thanks for your time...I know a tune and intercooler seems like a small endeavor. However I want my car to last, but also wouldn't mind tearing up the tarmac along the way.

Anyway, is this the group you and Mike are referring to
( http://www.dmsautomotive.com/ )
they appear to have a similar issue as the ESS you criticized above. I don't see any indication that they have a US version. The 335d they have on their site only states 286HP. Could someone provide me to a link or direct me towards the forum member that would have the contacts for US Distribution and installation?

I have searched our forum and google and keep only finding reviews or people with other BMS parts (DP, O2 deletes, etc)

Thanks again
Appreciate 0