11-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #16
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
i did some googleing on cherry bomb after reading this, looks like if i want to go that route i would have to do the glasspacks and two of them at that and then split them, the chery bomb pro looks like it has a single inlet with single out so if i want to do quad, i would have to split and then split again which i would prefer not to do.

this is the setup i have on my m3 and i want it to sound (at least loudness level) close to this, what do you recommend?

this isn't my video and not my car, but same setup as i have, skip to 1:04 to bypass the useless music lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

hopefully! ive been reading some people losing low end torque from doing this so i'm a bit scared
Ouch, to have that loudness, you'd need a resonator and cat delete. Expand the piping after the muffler and keep it at 2.5in and go with your quad. Try the cherry bomb extreme since you are in the sound pursuit like I am lol
When you do a resonator delete, use the muffler in place of the resonator and have the dual outlet feed out behind the axle and split it into a quad setup. If you find that its not loud enough, just do a full race pipe set up (no cats, resonator, or muffler) I recommend keeping the cats on the headers though. It'll still be extremely loud
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0