03-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpunkyXL View Post
Wish I can say the same. I dropped over $3,000 on an order for 19's, tires, coilovers on March 20th and my items still have not shipped out. They informed me my tires were out of stock, and they adjusted my order to a lower end tires and didn't even bother to refund the price difference! As of now, they still have my $$ and items. They REFUSE to issue me a refund as well. So I can't even order elsewhere!
Navin,

I'm guessing I need to publicly apologize and address your issue.

Yes you did order on Mar 20th. To be exact 3/20/2012 at 7:51PM. I left you my number for you to get in touch with me. I got a text message at 9:44am (assuming the timestamp is est time) the following morning asking for a tracking number. We don't work at midnight to mount and balance tires. I'm sure you don't want that happening while we are half asleep. When I got into the office I found out that the tires you ordered were no longer available. I gave you a choice of tires for you to choose from. I told you we needed to get the tires for you and it will take some time.

After our conversation, I get text messages every morning asking for a tracking number. It was unfortunate that we needed to get you other tires in replacement. I also stated that you will get info ASAP as soon as it ships. Since tires are getting shipped over, carriers don't work on saturday and sundays. We can't give you update on that info over the weekend. Hence, I still receive text everyday asking for update and info. I did respond to all of them and you did say okay to wait for the product (I have text records to prove all this).

Also we did agree to refund you the difference of the tires. I said this would happen when everything ships. You also agreed and said thanks. All these info are backed up through PM messages and etc.

In conclusion, we are sorry for the delay and the hassle you gone through. Also your wheels did go out yesterday. We will forward you tracking number right now.

-Sean

Last edited by Sean@PYSpeed.com; 03-27-2012 at 05:18 PM..
Appreciate 0