View Single Post
      02-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
Mines doesn't automatically retrieve e-mails. When I click on 'mail' it automatically checks for new e-mails but doesn't do this on a timely basis. There's small icon (curled arrow) on the bottom left of the screen that reloads the page and retrieves anything new. As I say, if I leave the page open, it doesn't recheck. Not sure if you can set it to do that though .

My e-mail on my laptop is through Outlook and, it seems, if I delete on my phone (whilst my Outlook is closed or laptop turned off), they do seem to not arrive when I next go onto Outlook (mail stored on an external server). That said, my Bus.Ptnr, who has a 3GS doesn't seem to act like this, his e-mails still get delivered to his Outlook even if previously deleted on his iphone (not sure if this is a new iphone4 function or whether our setting are different).

Oh, congratulations on finally making a decision ; what are you initial thoughts???
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0