View Single Post
      12-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #34
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07twntrbo View Post
Damn, well first off I'm 18 years old. Im sure when you were 18 you did stupid ass things. 2nd off my volvo was not stock. And 3rd of all why are you people such Fucken dicks. I'm just sharing my story an what happend. Didn't know that was a crime. But I'm a little worried about the plates on there anyone out there nice enough to tell me how I can remove the pics of the volvo I'm new to this. Thanks guys.
1) 18-100 we all have done stupid things - this is not a crime
2) stock car or not - not a crime
3) evading the cops (running from the cops) -crime
4) illegal street racing - crime
5) excess speeding - crime
6) endangering the lives of others - DISRESPECTFUL

you shared your story and everyone just put their opinion in. I don't think anyone is trying to be a dick. As an 18 year old we all have gotten flamed for one thing or another. But the moral of the story is, EDUCATION!!!. What have you learned from this incident? As long as you learn something GOOD then everything will end well. But introducing yourself as someone who runs from the cops and just RANDOMLY race people minding there own business, is not a good way to get people on your side. So as a younger member of the car community please listen to some of the things the older people say, they may come across hard, but some times they are for your own good.

Last edited by Projekt_BooGie; 12-22-2011 at 01:04 PM..
Appreciate 0