View Single Post
      01-09-2014, 08:42 AM   #367
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
I don't hate the Seahawks. Trust me if you guys weren't in our division I would love you guys lol. I always respect teams that are built to play physical with a good running game and lockdown defense. I believe that's much more important than having a high powered finesse passing attack (saints, broncos, patriots, packers).
I think the reason why people don't like the Seahawks or their fan base is because the sudden rise to success. People don't like it when other teams come out of nowhere and start dominating. Imagine what Cleveland and buffalo fans must be thinking lol. They are pretty historic franchises with NO significance except consistently holding a top 10 draft pick.
As a fan of the Niners since the mid 90s I see our main rivals as Dallas and Green Bay. I think of our rivalry as a typical division foe who is constantly fighting for 1st place. It's good for our division and I think next year it'll be even more interesting with the talent Arizona and St. Louis have. Basically whoever makes it out of the west with the division crown should be the favorite for the Super Bowl in the NFC lol

NFC west is the NFC best. No better division in football. And next year nodbody will want any part of us.
Appreciate 0