View Single Post
      03-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #103
Kalidian
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW '09 E90 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by E902009 View Post
I don't remember exactly how it was handled, but we did confront them with a video playback machine to the foreman, showed them highlights of the footage we got. The main office for the valet company called us and apologized, and offered to replace all items missing from the sting, and full detail of the car. Of course, we got that treatment because we called them out on it, and we have it on tape. They also promised that they would start implementing new hiring and training policies immediately. Who knows if they've done it?
Interesting. You guys were so nice about it lol. If valet kids screwed around in my car like that and I had the video evidence that you did I would bring the wrath of god down upon them so hard and so fast they'd have bloody shits for a year. I'd just bash them mercilessly until I've milked all that I can out of civil court payments and whatever manner of compensation my lawyer(s) and I could get. And afterwards (or simultaneously) I'd get the police involved as well.

As far as I'm concerned smoking in the car (especially weed) is straight up damaging it. Not even a full detail is going to be able to take that smell out especially after they've hot boxed it. It completely ruins the interior.

Last edited by Kalidian; 03-25-2013 at 10:46 PM..
Appreciate 0